We all have a responsibility - and interest - in helping to maintain Taberna at the highest level of playing conditions. The staff is doing exceptional work. Let's do our part. Please provide any recommendations or concerns to any member of the Greens Committee. Thank you.
- Only 2 carts per Foursome
- No carts on Par 3s except those with a visible, Taberna-issued, blue handicap flag.
- Keep carts on cart path AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- ALL carts must be parked on cart path. NO parking on grass around greens.
- Please repair all divots and ball marks.
- Please rake the traps (INCLUDING YOUR FOOTPRINTS)
- Pick up tees on the tee box to allow grass to be mowed. In addition, please pick up any trash or debris (i.e. cigarette butts) and place in the proper receptacle.
- First verified offense: Official Verbal Warning and review of written rules
- Second verified offense: Warning letter sent via email and USPS
- Third verified offense: One week suspension of all Club privileges.
Cart Path only: carts must stay on the cart path at all times.
90 degree rule: please keep your golf cart on the path, except for a right angle turn (90 degrees)
across the fairway directly toward your ball and back to the cart path.
Scatter: carts can leave path at beginning of fairway and exit to path at exit pole.
We kindly ask that you help our maintenance staff keep our course in the condition you would like it to be by raking bunkers, repairing ball marks on greens, and filling divots with the sand mix provided on the carts. While smoking on the course is permitted, we ask you to refrain from throwing cigarette butts on the ground.